- Dec. 2011 : RADIANT has passed “TAIWAN CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ASSOCIATION SYSTEM”
- Jul. 2010 : Radiant was ranked 28th of the Taiwan’s 50 fastest growing enterprise by “Common wealth Magazine”
- Dec. 2009 : Radiant Temperature Calibration Laboratory was certified by TAF
- Jan. 2009 : Radiant TH52Z (Infrared Ear Thermometer) has been certificated by Canada CMDCAS
- Dec. 2008 : Radiant was certified by Taiwan Corporate Governance Association (TCGA) with the Provisions of CG6004 General
Assessment Criteria of the Corporate Governance System.
- Dec. 2008 : Radiant TH01BX series (Infrared Ear Thermometer) has passed the U.S.A FCC and CANADA ICES tests
- Dec. 2008 : Radiant TH9XYZ series (Infrared Ear Thermometer) has passed the IEC60601-1 test.
- Oct. 2008 : CO2 Sentry (ZG10G) were certified by U.S.A UL
- Mar. 2008 : Radiant has passed the annual audit of TUV ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003
- Jan. 2008 : Radiant TH5 series (Infrared Ear & Forehead Thermometer) has been certificated by Canada CMDCAS