- Probe Cover for Hygiene & Easy Cleaning
- Worldwide Smallest Probe (optional)
- Probe Cover Ejector (optional)
- Probe Cover Detector
- One-second Ear Measurement
- 9 Memories
- Fever Indication with Beeper
- Large LCD for easy reading
- °C/°F Switch Mode
- LED Backlight (optional)
Note: Subject to upgrade based on purchasing agreement.► Feature
- Temperature measureme range: 34~42.2°C (93.2~108°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (0.4°F) within 35~42°C (95~107.6°F), ±0.3°C (0.5°F) for other range
- Operating temperature range: 10~40°C (50~104°F), 15%~85% RH
- Storage temperature: -20~50°C (-4~122°F), RH ≤85%
- Transportation temperature: Shall be less than 70°C, RH ≤95%
- Response time (90%): 1 sec.
- Display mode: Oral
- Scale selection: °C / °F
- Display type: Large LCD
- Memory: 9 sets
- Disposable probe cover: Mold ring W/PE film cover
- Fever alarm: Yes
- Backlight: Optional
- Battery type: CR2032 * 1 pcs
- Dimension: 149.11*42.45*54.88 mm
- Weight(with battery): 79.7 g
Worldwide Smallest Probe
Probe Cover Detector
Probe Cover Ejector
1 Second Measurement
For RADIANT® Infrared Ear Thermometer "THXX9 series".
Do not reuse : Always use a clean, undamaged and new probe cover. Be sure ear canal is clean.
(1) Attach the probe cover to the connection ring.
(2) Align the center of probe cover with the center of probe.
(3) Push the connection ring until the click sound. This means the probe cover has been firmed tightly.► Probe Cover Loader (optional)
Fill with probe covers
Pull the loader once to load a new probe cover
The loader will automatically bounce back. A new probe cover will be on the fixer.
Install a new probe cover